Thursday, June 19, 2008

Years

Well, even though Colleen used the w-word (and she doesn't know me that well, so she doesn't know how much I truly HATE the w-word, so she's off the hook), I guess I'll go with this a little longer.

She says it takes years to develop a following on this thing. I really don't want that.

I also really don't want to pepper this this with ads and such. This isn't NASCAR. This is a Chronicle.

How does one meet folk in the blogiverse?

Someone tell me. I'm a savant. Someone has to tell me at least once (ok, twice) and then I'll know.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

The more you read and comment on other blogs, the more you'll get readers and traffic to your site. Do you have stats available to view in BlogSpot? If so, are you seeing Google traffic yet? When I search for you there, your MySpace comes up but not this blog. Add yourself to Google here: http://www.google.com/addurl/

You'll get a lot of search traffic if you do so...imagine someone searching Google for Dr. Paul Bearer and finding you!

Anonymous said...

Stay write I'll give you skittles, LOL your friend Patty